Knight Realm
Welcome, please log in to get started!
Knight Realm
Welcome, please log in to get started!
Knight Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Realm

Play as a Cosmic Knight, Black Knight, White Knight, Solar Knight, Lunar Knight, Rouge, or Mage in this Fantasy RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reading the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rihon
Admin
Rihon

Character sheet
Race: Elf
Class: Swordsman
Gold: 500

Reading the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Reading the Stars   Reading the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:28 pm

I looked up through the glass roof of the observatory. The sky was clear and the stars shone like mini fires, after all that's what they were. I lay flat on my back and watched as a comet streaked past. The stars were so easy to read tonight... "Find the girl you love...she loves you too." I whispered. It was a beautiful reading, but what did it mean? I sighed and closed my eyes, soaking in the starlight. "Sir?" a voice piped up. "Hmmm?" I didn't open my eyes. "It's me, Faunix. You have a message from the King..." she trailed off. "What is it?" I sighed, sitting up straight. "He wants to see you. Actually, he's calling a meeting with all the Knights." I nodded. "Okay. When?"
"Tommorrow night."
"Thank you, I'll attend." And I nodded to dismiss her. I lay back down and sighed, staring into the starry night sky, drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://knightrealmrp.rpg-board.net
Alison

Alison

Character sheet
Race: Neko
Class: Assassin

Reading the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading the Stars   Reading the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Alison walked into the Observatory, saw Rihon asleep and blushed deep red. She watched him sleep for a few minutes and decided to let him rest in peace. She silently walked over to the exit and stood there. She smiled and watched him sleep for a while more.
Back to top Go down
Rihon
Admin
Rihon

Character sheet

Reading the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading the Stars   Reading the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:35 pm

I sensed that someone else was there, and my ears twitched. I opened my eyes but did not sit up. "Hello?" I called out softly. I heard someone shifting by one of the exits and sat up. "Alison, right?" I said, smiling warmly. "I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Rihon. I trained with you a long time ago." I stood up and walked towards her. The star reading echoed in my head: "Find the girl you love...she loves you too."
Back to top Go down
Alison

Alison

Character sheet

Reading the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading the Stars   Reading the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Alison stared at him in shock. She didn't expect him to wake up or even talk to her. After a moment she got herself back together and smiled at gim. "Yeah, im Alison. And of course i remember you, Rihon." She said looking straight into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rihon
Admin
Rihon

Character sheet

Reading the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading the Stars   Reading the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:53 pm

I shifted a little. It was a little uncomfrotable with her staring at me like that. "Ah...ok. Cool. Uh...did you come to read the stars too?" I asked, a little uncomfertable. I sivered as a sudden cool breeze whipped up. I looked around, weird...there were no open doors or windows..."Did you feel that just now?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Alison

Alison

Character sheet

Reading the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading the Stars   Reading the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Alison looked around and shook her head. "Nope. I didn't feel a thing." She said honestly and turned around and mentally sighed. Why would a guy like him, ever like me? Alison thought and she walked toward the door. "You must be busy. I'll go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reading the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading the Stars   Reading the Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading the Stars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knight Realm :: Kingdom of Alessan :: Alessan Castle :: Observatory-
Jump to: